Vince Staples Releases “FM” Tracklist & Cover Art
Earlier this week, Vince Staples surprised fans with news of an upcoming album. Now, with the project set to drop tomorrow, the album’s tracklist and album artwork have surfaced. The project contains only 11 tracks and clocks in at a mere twenty-two minutes. It also features a cohesive musical aesthetic. Rest assured that Vince delivered on his goal, and longtime supporters will likely enjoy FM despite its brevity.
While many of the features remain uncredited, a cursory skim through the snippets (available in select international markets) reveal features from Earl Sweatshirt, Tyga, and E40. Vince’s rollout has indicated his intentions of delivering a “west coast” album to the core, and on that front he undoubtedly delivers. Production is reminiscent of “Big Fish” and “Norf Norf,” with electronic minimalism coalescing with cold, millennial g-funk. Peep the tracklist and cover art here.
1. Feels Like Summer (Prod. Kenny Beats)
2. Outside! (Prod. Kenny Beats)
3. Don’t Get Chipped ft. Jay Rock (Prod. Kenny Beats & Cubeatz)
4. Relay (Prod. Hagler)
5. New earlsweatshirt (Interlude) (Prod. Kenny Beats)
6. Run the Bands (Prod. Hagler)
7. FUN! (Prod. Hagler & Kenny Beats)
8. No Bleedin (Prod. Kenny Beats)
9. Brand New Tyga (Interlude) (Prod. Kenny Beats)
10. (562) 453-9382 (Skit) (Prod. Kenny Beats)
11. Tweakin’ (Prod. Kenny Beats & KillaGraham)