The easiest ways to set the caller tune in Jio
Jio is working hard to revolutionize the way we use smartphones, offering affordable data plans, lots of apps with tons of useful content, free SMS, free video calls fees and is currently preparing for the launch of 5G services. This article hiphopmp3download.com will guide you how to set caller tune in Jio in the simplest way.
Introducing Jio Tunes free calling app
Many people are still unaware of Jio’s free caller tunes service, also known as Jio Tunes, which can be accessed at no cost.
You can choose from over 4 million songs in the Jio Tunes catalog to set your favorite song as a tune for your callers. Jio Caller Tunes can be activated in 3 ways: Messages, Jio Saavn Music app. In this article, we will show you how to set the caller tune in Jio Tunes
Customers can buy connection packages and super cheap data packages from Reliance Jio in addition to a variety of services. There are four ways to set caller tunes in your Jio app. JioTunes, is currently available for free to Jio customers.
Subscribers can use the MyJio app, IVR or SMS to trigger caller tunes on their phone. We will provide step-by-step instructions on how to set Jio caller tunes on mobile in this article.
How to set caller tune in Jio – MYJIO
- You must first download the MyJio app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Then, open the MyJio app and select “Jio Tunes” from the list.
- You can choose “Set as Jio Tunes” after listening to the preview.
- Next, receive an SMS and a confirmation screen to activate the ringtone.
How to use IVR to set Jio Tune caller tune
- From the Jio mobile phone on which you want to set the Jio Tune caller tune, dial 56789.
- Next To set a song as your Jio Tune, select it from Top Songs.
- Before the call is answered, press the * (asterisk) key to copy Jio Tune.
- You will then receive an SMS to confirm.
- To activate the selected Jio Tune on your phone number, the subscriber must reply the SMS with the letter “Y” within 30 minutes.
How to copy another user’s Jio Tune tune?
1. Before the call is answered, press the * (asterisk) key to copy another Jio user’s call tune.
2. You will then receive an SMS for confirmation.
3. Within 30 minutes, user must reply “Y” to this SMS.
4. Next, select Jio Tune from the phone.
How to set Jio caller tune by SMS
1. To activate caller tune via SMS, user must send SMS to toll free number 56789 containing first three words of song or song album.
2. You will then receive an SMS with a list of songs and instructions on how to designate a song as JioTunes.
3. Users can also text “JT” to 56789 to receive instructions to follow.
SEE MORE: How to download ringtones from Youtube for Android phones
How to find Jio Tunes tunes
1. Download MyJio from the App Store or Google Play store to turn a song into a Jio Tune.
2. Next, select “Jio Tunes” from the list of “Useful Links.”
3. Look up the song you want to use as your Jio Tune. Alternatively, you can use these steps to find the song of your choice. Text the first 3 words of your favorite song to 56789 in an SMS.
4. You will get a list of songs containing those three words.
5. Jio will also provide instructions on how to find your favorite Jio Tune.
6. By texting Artist, Movie or Album to 56789, users can also search for a specific song from various singers, genres, movies or albums.
How to set Jio caller tune with Jio Saavn
Jio Saavn music streaming app users can also turn their favorite songs into caller tunes. Both Android and iOS users can access the music player app for free.
1. Download Jio Saavn app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store and install.
2. Once you’re signed in, use JioSaavn to find your favorite songs.
3. After selecting a song, just below the album, cover art, and title song, you’ll find a Set the Jio Tune button.
4. After Jio Tune is activated, you will receive an SMS. Information on how to deactivate Jio Tune will also be included in the message.
5. A pop-up screen where you can preview your caller tune will be shown to the user.
6. To set the selected song as ringtone, you have to touch the Set Jio Tune button one last time.
After you send the message, Jio will reply with a message asking you to confirm. You just need to reply with “Y” after receiving the message from Jio, and then Jio will promptly send you a confirmation message.
>>>In addition, you can refer to Ringtones iPhone
After following the instructions on how to set caller tone in Jio that we listed above, you should be able to change the ringtone easily on all platforms. Hope you find attractive tunes on this application!
How to set Tik Tok music as ringtone on iphone
One of the reasons why TikTok is so popular is because of the trend of short videos with catchy music. This not only helps the music go viral, but it […]
Instructions on how to change the ringtone on Apple Watch
The Apple Watch is one of those smartwatches that many people dream of wearing on their hands. This article hiphopmp3download.com will show you how to change the ringtone on Apple […]
Detailed instructions on how to make iphone ringtones with Garageband
Today, we will show you how to make iphone ringtones with simple Garageband. Follow up with how much easier it is thanks to the wonders of modern technology and even […]
How to change WhatsApp ringtones very easily on Android and IOS
Are the default sound settings on the WhatsApp messaging app boring after a long time of use? Please refer to the below steps by hiphopmp3download.com on how to change the […]
3 How to turn recordings into ringtones on Iphone
You desire your own unique iPhone ringtones. You can make a ringtone from one of your own songs or voice recordings. Here, we will focus on creating ringtones for iPhone […]
2 How to set iphone ringtones without itunes
If you want to personalize ringtones on your iPhone, then using the iTunes Store is one of the best apps to do this. But overall there is a price to […]
4 fastest ways to change ringtones for iphone
Many users are curious about how to change the ringtone for iPhone with their favorite music while using it. Don’t skip this article if you want to set your favorite […]